“By this time Tommy was six months old, and as full of pranks as a six-months-old kitten well could be. His education had begun the very moment he entered the Hartford postoffice, so it is not surprising that by the time he had spent half a year there he was really remarkable.
Table of Contents
What are Lutheran Library “Extras”?
“Extras” are entertaining or otherwise valuable books which don’t fit the regular publishing guidelines for the Lutheran Library. The editors hope you will find them worthwhile.
- The Adventures Of Tommy Postoffice – The True Story Of A Cat
- Chapter 1. Tommy’s First Appearance
- Chapter 2. Tommy Becomes A Pensioner
- Chapter 3. Tommy As Commissariat
- Chapter 4. Tommy In The Guise Of Cupid
- Chapter 5. Tommy Pays Off Old Scores
- Chapter 6. Tommy Enters The Cat Show
- Chapter 7. Tommy’s Escape
- Chapter 8. Tommy’s Ordeal By Fire
- Chapter 9. The Postoffice Becomes A Hospital
- Chapter 10. Tommy’s And Barbara’s Farewell Performance
- Chapter 11. Tommy Postoffice And “Owney” Say Farewell