Once upon a time the aged Tommobus, King of the Cats, went forth a hunting and returned with a wound which caused his death. So Tommobus died and Grimalkum the Powerful became King in his stead. King Grimalkum was of course jet black all over without a single white hair, or he could not have been made king, and his eyes were of the true royal yellow.
The first act of King Grimalkum’s reign was one of cruelty. He sent forth an order declaring that black, maltese, and gray, were the only colors to be allowed for cats, and that all cats which were white or yellow, or which had more white or yellow hairs than dark ones should not be permitted to live. Judges were appointed to measure the spots…
What are Lutheran Library “Extras”?
“Extras” are entertaining or otherwise valuable books which don’t fit the regular publishing guidelines for the Lutheran Library.
The editors hope you will find them worthwhile.
- How It Happened.
- King Grimalkum And Pussyanita; Or, The Cats’ Arabian Nights.
- The Story Of Pinky-White.
- The Story Of Black Velvet
- What Snowball Told
- Madame Pussy Hunters Story
- The Spry White Kitten’s Story
- Mrs. Beulah Black’s Story
- David’s Story
- The Kittywinkses
- Tweedledum And Tweedledee
- Tabby Furpurr
- Story Of Mistress Tabby Furpurr
- The Story Of The Feeble Cat And Her Nine Lives
- The Story Of The Two Charcoals And The Four Spekkums
- The Story Of The Janjibo, And Of The Frog And The Rat
- A Spinning Story
- The Blind Mice Story
- The Air-ball Story
Download the eBook
If the links fail to work on your device, send a request to: editor at lutheranlibrary dot org