“A Lutheran minister, the Rev. W. N. Harley, of Columbus, Ohio, has recently published a very readable book called “Little Journeys with Martin Luther,” in which by means of a fascinating story he shows from the very words of Luther himself that Luther could not be admitted today to any of the large general bodies of Lutherans in America. – Lutheran Quarterly, Vol 47, 1917.
Clear print, large format quality paperback available on Amazon by the Lutheran Librarian
- Also Available from LutheranLibrary.org
- About The Lutheran Library
- List of Illustrations
- By Way Of Explanation
- 1 I Rub My Eyes
- 2 Luther At Church
- 3 Getting Acquainted
- 4 The Doctors Disagree
- 5 Over The Mountains
- 6 Unequally Yoked Together
- 7 The King’s Business Requires Haste
- 8 Brethren Bland And Otherwise
- 9 At The Barber’s
- 10 The Pope Gets A Pelting
- 11 A Tale Of Mine Host And The Sequel
- 12 Everything Is Lovely
- 13 A Fly In The Ointment
- 14 The Mending Of A Bachelor
- 15 Where I Stop And You Begin
- The Remedy: An Interview
- Copyright Notice
- How Can You Find Peace With God?
- More Than 100 Good Christian Books For You To Download And Enjoy
Download the eBook
PDF - [Formatted for Computer Use]
EPUB - [Apple, Kobo and other devices]
MOBI - [Kindle]
If you request an EPUB or MOBI version, you can expect to receive it within a few hours. If you don't hear back by the next day, check your spam or junk mail folder. This is especially true for yahoo mail.
You can also request a copy of this or any Lutheran Library e-book by sending an email to email@example.com with the title and format you'd like.
Enjoy the book!
Order a Printed Copy
Print Copy: Little Journeys With Martin Luther by William Harley - “Lutheran Librarian” edition
- Lutheran Library edition first published: 2019
- Copyright: CC BY 4.0