“A Lutheran minister, the Rev. W. N. Harley, of Columbus, Ohio, has recently published a very readable book called “Little Journeys with Martin Luther,” in which by means of a fascinating story he shows from the very words of Luther himself that Luther could not be admitted today to any of the large general bodies of Lutherans in America. – Lutheran Quarterly, Vol 47, 1917.
Clear print, large format quality paperback available on Amazon by the Lutheran Librarian
- Also Available from LutheranLibrary.org
- About The Lutheran Library
- List of Illustrations
- By Way Of Explanation
- 1 I Rub My Eyes
- 2 Luther At Church
- 3 Getting Acquainted
- 4 The Doctors Disagree
- 5 Over The Mountains
- 6 Unequally Yoked Together
- 7 The King’s Business Requires Haste
- 8 Brethren Bland And Otherwise
- 9 At The Barber’s
- 10 The Pope Gets A Pelting
- 11 A Tale Of Mine Host And The Sequel
- 12 Everything Is Lovely
- 13 A Fly In The Ointment
- 14 The Mending Of A Bachelor
- 15 Where I Stop And You Begin
- The Remedy: An Interview
- Copyright Notice
- How Can You Find Peace With God?
- More Than 100 Good Christian Books For You To Download And Enjoy
Download the eBook
Legacy MOBI (If EPUB or AZW3 won’t work on your device)
You can expect your book to arrive within a few hours. If you don't find it, check your spam or junk mail folder. You can also request a copy of this or any Lutheran Library e-book by sending an email with the book's title and format.
Enjoy the book!
Order a Printed Copy
Print Copy: Little Journeys With Martin Luther by William Harley - “Lutheran Librarian” edition
- Lutheran Library edition first published: 2019
- Copyright: CC BY 4.0