Reflections of a faithful Lutheran pastor on a life of scholarship and service.
Also by the same author:
- Chapter 1. Early Childhood
- Chapter 2. School Days, Companions And Teachers
- Chapter 3. War Days And Academy Experiences
- Chapter 4. Thiel Hall. Doctor Passavant
- Chapter 5. In Muhlenberg College
- Chapter 6. In The Philadelphia Seminary
- Chapter 7. In Philadelphia Seminary (Continued)
- Chapter 8. Entering Upon The Great Life Work
- Chapter 9. Work Expanding
- Chapter 10. Resignation And Removal
- Chapter 11. Experiences In Jewett Charge
- Chapter 12. Out To The Far Frontier
- Chapter 13. Life And Experiences In Fargo
- Chapter 14. A Missionary Journey And A New Synod
- Chapter 15. Beginning My Professorship
- Chapter 16. Further Seminary Experiences
- Chapter 17. A Chapter Of Tragedy
- Chapter 18. Some Backward Glances
- Chapter 19. New Beginnings
Download the eBook
PDF - [Formatted for Computer Use]
EPUB - [Apple, Kobo]
MOBI - [Kindle]
If you request an EPUB or MOBI version, you can expect to receive it within a few hours. If you don't hear back by the next day, check your spam or junk mail folder. This is especially true for yahoo mail.
You can also request a copy of this or any Lutheran Library e-book by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title and format you'd like.
Enjoy the book!