“In the following pages we present, in a fuller and more detached and definite form, the historic evidence of the fulfillment of the main chronologic prophecies of Scripture.” — Henry Grattan Guinness
Please note: This book was written more than a hundred years ago from a pre-millenial perspective. If these details are kept in mind, there is much of value in the study of Dr Guinness’s work. — Lutheran Librarian.
Henry Grattan Guinness (1835-1910) was an Irish Protestant
preacher, evangelist and author who started Harley College East
London Missionary Training School which trained and sent
hundreds of “faith missionaries” all over the world.
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate: Some subject matter knowledge helpful.
- About The Author
- Table Of Contents.
- 1 Introduction. The Daniel Parallel.
- 2 The Times Of The Gentiles.
- 3 The Starting-point; Or, The Captivity Of Israel And Judah.
- 4 The Bisection; Or, The Era Of The Rise Of The Apostasies.
- 5 The Time Of The End. Western Or Papal
- 6 The Time Of The End.—eastern, Or
- 7 The Time Of The End.—jewish Aspect, Or The Modern Renaissance Of The Jewish People.
- 8 Chronological Measures Of The Times Of The Gentiles.
- 9 Lunar Measures Of The Seven Times,
- 10 Solar Measures Of The Seven Times.
- 11 Measures Of The Second Half Of The
- 12 The Sanctuary Cycle.
- 13 The Connexion Between The Sanctuary Cycle And The “seventy Weeks,” Or 490 Years, Extending From The Persian Restoration Era To The Era Of “ Messiah The Prince.”
- 14 The Final “time,” And The Angel’s Oath.
- 15 The Future Dates Of This Series.
- 16 Signs Of Our Times.
- 17 Answers To Objections.
- 18 Review Of The History Considered.
- 19 The Prospect Before Us. Premillenial Evidence.
- 20 The Coming Kingdom.
- 21 The Rulers In The Coming Kingdom.
- 22 The Subjects In The Coming Kingdom.
- 23 The Second Advent Era.
- 24 The New Heaven And New Earth Of The Eternal Kingdom Of God.
Download the eBook
Facsimile PDF (large file)
This book is only available in PDF format.
- Lutheran Library edition first published: 2023
- Copyright: CC BY 4.0